Today, for our 12th Day of Christmas, we’re focusing on keeping in God’s PEACE and JOY, from the presence of the Lord (and being “on-guard against 7 common “enemies” of God’s peace and joy, through God’s Word).
What are 7 “ENEMIES” of God’s peace and joy?
1. Sin and separation from God
2. Striving in our Flesh
3. Taking “Control” in areas that we need to give to God
4. Fear and Worry (about money, our kids, the future)
5. Unforgiveness, Bitterness, and Strife
6. Hurt, Brokenness, or Abuse
7. Not abiding in Christ (keeping in His presence)
No God. No Peace.
Know God. Know Peace.